They're coming, they're coming!
Hi everyone. First, thanks for "stopping by" my blog; cyberlingo! My apologies that I haven't updated it in sometime, but I'm hoping to put up a few new posts by the end of January/beginning of February.
In the meantime, here are some Chuck Norris quotes passed on to me by a good friend:
If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two secondstill." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you inthe face.
The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death...


4 Comments:
I want to see the real posts -- christmas pics of fireworks, a step-by-step discussion of the delicacies of chicken feet, stories of the PCV NYE...bring it, LS!
4:31 PM
What is the chief export of Eric Pinky Steffen?
8:14 AM
What is the chief export of Eric Pinky Steffen? - Avi
8:14 AM
I'll take "Dolphins" for 400$, Alex.
2:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home