My Peace Corps, South Africa web log.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Journal Entry 4: Moletsi In Pictures

The Family














Red rover, red rover... after arriving in Moletsi we meet our families.














No African celebration is complete without dancing!














My favortie family. :) At home with the Manyathela's.


















As I said, no celebration is complete...
















Rifentse loves to do this pose. I have no idea what the hell it means, but I love it.














Casual wear.





















Formal wear.
















Boitumelo found my camera and started taking pictures of himself. How egocentric!
















With Audrey. Little cutie.


Peace Corps Friends
















At language class.
















Carrie and Lalo.





















Miss Nichole. Little hottie-boom-body.
















Mike V. (working with your leatherman, Obara!).

















With Darcey, the coolest chick this side of Iowa. Or Idaho. Or where-ever-the-hell she's from.

















Crazy kids.





















And now for some homo-erotica...





















RE HONA, bitch!



The Ride Home
















Andrew poppin' a wheelie!











Me giving Andrew a lift! (Look closely!)














Group shot 1.















Group shot 2.















Oh yes, I am so XXL.










The Kids












Love my footie!


















Split the D!

















That's my house in the background.















I'm holding my brother, Rifentse and Tshegofatso is holding the soccer ball.

















Andrew keepin' it real!















Give me yer' baaaby!













...wish you were here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Stranger-

I believe today you are making your move to your permanent location. How very exciting! I just wanted to let you know that I find your words - relaying your experiences- inspirational! Thank you for making the effort. I cant help but smile when I read your entries and view your pictures! You have been in my thoughts. hello and Best wishes from Sydney! Kir :-)

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home