My Peace Corps, South Africa web log.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Journal Entry 27: Giants Cup

Over December break I went on a hike through the Drakensberg Mountains with some friends.
































































4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I am currently doing a school assignment on the Masia school water project. I have contacted the peace corp for additional photos to include in my presentation and they gave me a link to this web page. I have found the information very helpful on this web site an will be using some of your photos. I will also be showing my presentation at work in an attempt to help raise funds for your project.

6:53 AM

 
Blogger Katrina said...

Water, water, every where,
And all the boards did shrink ;
Water, water, every where,
Nor any drop to drink.
Hello there, read an interesting article about you in the Westport News the other day and I remember your name-think you were in the same class as me in 3rd grade at Kings Highway elementary school in Westport CT. I actually was only there 1st through third grade and then my family moved to Uganda, East Africa where my dad still is working for a pediatric AIDS charity and I grew up there. (I recently returned to Westport to live after being in Scotland) What you are doing is wonderful. Love the blog.
Katrina Salmond

8:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadness knows no boundaries
It it not aware of pettiness nor rules
It reacts badly to normality
and to platitudes that we are all in the same boat
Sadness lives alone and is selfish
tears fall forever and witness everyone's pain
Sadness envelopes the sorrow of others
and snarls at superficiality
Sadness wanders freely and cannot be restrained
sadness is its own self and cries with pain

5:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...yo lead a great life!

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home